Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ooooooh.

Its a nice shirt ;)
Username: poppygirlx

Why did you pick it?: My nickname in school is poppy, I'm a girl and I thought I would put an x on it so I'd be cool yo.

Who did you first subscribe to?: Myles. (Blade376)


Who did you most recently subscribe to?: Me don't know.

What does your last text message say?: Oh, hey! are you that girl off utubedrama?! - Oh I do love Darragh<3

Do you have any goals?: Kill all babies.

What was the last thing you bought?: Um, food.

Describe the person who posted this using one line?: She is beautiful. :]

Are you excited about anything?: Summer, Summer and PARIS. :]

Do you have a crush? Many :'D

Have you ever been drunk?: Once, thats good for being Irish. x_x

Who was the first Youtube you met in real life?: Uhm, John and Sean?


Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?: Wika57 (Ian)


Do you prefer day or night?: Night:]

Are you a member of any collab channels?: I left one just there.


Do you have a secret account?: Many.

Do you believe in God?: Yes, I do.


Which youtuber do you talk to the most?: Stephen and Sean.


Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?: I dunno's. :]

Are you in a relationship?: Nein.


Would you date a smoker?: Ew, go away pls.

Where is your favorite place?: My bed.


Are you a happy person?: Yes, I am.


Would you kiss the person who posted this?: Maybe. ;]


What would you take to the desert island?: Everyone<3>

Do you prefer sun or snow?: SUN.


Who did you last speak to on the phone? Darragh.


Who did you last text?: Darragh.


What are you doing tommorow?: School, sleeping, packing, oh and sleeping.


What is your favorite flavour of potato chips?: Salt and Vinegar.

What size are your feet?: 5

What do you want?: You?

What do you need?: SLEEP NOW.


What do you remember?: That you are sexy.


What do you wish?: I want to rule the world.

1 comments:

a said...

I AM SO STEALING THIS.