Thursday, February 5, 2009

Je ne parle pas français mais google m'a aidé.

So today we had a retreat in school. I know what your thinking: a retreat (ooh boring stuff religion and God) I was surprised.. I never had much fun in my life! There were nine people : AJ, Deirdre, Dan (omg hothothtohtot) Sean, Hugh, Mike, Angela, Darcy and Margo. They were all lovely! :] We played games and all that. Like maze games on the floor, and mike says blahblahblah. We were put into groups, I was with Angela. She was lovely<3>


- Tour of Paris.
- Beateau Mouche.
- Louvre Museum. (Mona Lisa sexy bish.)

- Notre Dame Cathedral. (Omg the film<3)
- Flunch Beaubourgh.
- Ice Skating.

- Disneyland.

- Bowling.
- Eiffel Tower. [feel free to stalk me now..]

Good trip me thinks! Oh and I'm cooking lasagna at this moment. Please don't be burnt. x_x

0 comments: