Saturday, March 7, 2009

ZzZZz.

I stayed up til 6 last night and I'm ready to pass out. I was talking to people on skype ... O_O I can't remember much that happened. Just popped in to my head there, where did Darragh go? He's usually on a Friday night. Weird. So, I'm going to Orla's later, which should be fun. Cake, loling, videos, lip syncs, dancing :) I did all of my homework Friday so I'm free for the weekend. Yipeeee. I'm doing the 24 hour fast next Friday. Yayz? I'm getting excited for Paddys weekend. I think Dublin is calling for me! The gathering on Paddys day too. I hope its a small one. I'm not a fan of big gatherings. I like the small ones where you can talk to everyone. I am looking forward to Easter too. PARTY! ^____^ I got my work experience - hairdressing. I'm so scared. :( I know it'll be okay but just the thought of me working consists of me doing something clumsy. *Fingers crossed* I'm also wanting to go to America twice as much as I wanted to. STOP MAKING FRIENDS FROM AMERICA. It makes me want to go there more. My tummy hurts. I hate butter on bread. But you know what I did? I ate butter and bread.

Rub my tummy like now. :/ Right, I need to get up for real.
But my body isn't moving.

Great.
x

0 comments: