Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh hello

I've just realised that I get super excited easily. Yeah, thats what she said. But seriously, in the past few days I've noticed it. I know two or three people who get annoyed by it. o_o and I don't know what to think about it really. I've learned a few things about me too in the past few weeks. Life is going good for Laura, but I heard some bad news. If you follow me on twitter, you know what I'm talking about. But still, its going good. ^_^


I'm going to Paris in two weeks! I'm freekin' excited. ;D Disneyland, shopping, sleeping, partying, laughing etc. Yes, the boys in my year are total dickheads, but honestly. I don't care. I'm the only one in my year with an iPod charger. [How freekin' stupid 0_0] So they have to be nice to me so I can leave them use it. :D One of my friends is being her laptop to Paris. I was a total bitch to her last year but I'll be nice to her for the next few days and she'll hopefully leave me use it for a while. Woo00oop. I got a Strawberry Cheesecake Ben&Jerry tub. I thought I'd enjoy it more. It not pleasing me. They had no cookie dough! I mean srsly, no cookie dough. Now, I have to tidy up the house and possibly do some study. Were suppose to be getting snow this week again! Yay! Means snow days for Laura. I want to have snow tomorrow x.x (silly English test) Boohoo.

I now will love you and leave you.
Byeeebyeeeebye.<3

p.s. take that's new song is amazing. go check it out ;)
Click here xo.

0 comments: