Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009


Wow. Its 2009 already? 0_0 It was only 2008, uh a few days ago. So many things have changed. Good things and bad things. I know everyone says this, but I want to make this year a lot better.
I've made so many friends that I hope to keep for the future. Some, I don't want to keep for the future. I have made so many friends from America, England and of course Ireland.<3>Keith Barry, it was scary and enjoyable at the time. I believe in magic now, thats one thing for sure.

School on Wednesday, :/ not looking forward to it at all.

Report soon comes too.

-______-

1 comments:

Tasder said...

we back on wednesday too!! -_-
and report! :O luckly no grades! but comments will be bad from a few teachers! i love TY! :D :D and i can't help if opinioned and like to complain and do nothing in metalwork! :P
anyway nice site! :D

-Brendan